From the back of the book:
Dead Man Walking
When Harrowstone Prison burned to the ground, prisoners, guards, and a host of vicious madmen met a terrifying end. In the years since, the nearby town of Ravengro has shunned the fire-scarred ruins, telling tales of unquiet spirits that wander abandoned cellblocks. But when a mysterious evil disturbs Harrowstone’s tenuous spiritual balance, a ghostly prison riot commences that threatens to consume the nearby village in madness and flames. Can the adventurers discover the secrets of Harrowstone and quell a rebellion of the dead? Or will they be the spirit-prison’s next inmates?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Carrion Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Haunting of Harrowstone,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 1st-level characters, by Michael Kortes.
- A tour of Ravengro, village of mystery and suspicion, by Michael Kortes.
- Expanded rules for creating and running horrific haunts, by Brandon Hodge.
- An ancient revenge is reborn in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- Six new monsters, by Adam Daigle and Patrick Renie.