From the back of the book:
Every agent is an army of one. Imagine what five could do...
Some of the Agency's best and brightest are chosen from the ranks of the U.S. Armed Forces, which are also often the last line of defense against the most aggressive criminal organizations in the world. This comprehensive volume offers a view into the world of these noble and often secretive military institutions, with precision details about their tactics, tools, training grounds, and more. Combining factual and anecdotal evidence collected by real-world combat veterans, this book takes the classic Spycraft agent or campaign in an entirely new direction, reinvigorating the modern combat genre and bringing the cutting edge of high-tech warfare to your gaming table.
- Detailed overviews of all four U.S. military branches, as well as the Coast Guard! From Commands to unit descriptions, this book contains everything you need to know to immerse yourself in an entirely new brand of Spycraft roleplaying!
- Descriptions and Spycraft requirements for U.S. Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)! Choose your agent's military career path and train with the best and the brightest!
- "Name, rank, serial number... and clearance!" Design a military agent and earn your stripes in any of the U.S. Armed Forces — even while keeping your job with the Agency! Rules for determining rank, gaining promotions and decorations, and even suffering disciplinary action!
- Dozens of military department choices! Using a unique mix-and-match system, you can choose to play an agent from nearly any U.S. military branch of service and field of expertise!
- Training programs! Run your agent through basic training or boot camp!
- Mission resources! Call in artillery to bombard your enemies — or upgrade to an aircraft carrier!
- Tons of new gear and vehicles! Outfit your agents in the latest wheels and hardware!
- NPC classes! Brand new options for designing characters of any rank within the U.S. Armed Forces, or in a military setting of your own design!