From the back of the book:
A huge 128-page must-have rules supplement for Paranoia by the Traitor Recycling Studio.
Illustrated by Jim Holloway.
Up to now your players have been Troubleshooters of lowly Red Security Clearance. Now, in Extreme Paranoia, they can become characters of any clearance from Orange up to the powerful Violet - and they'll still be paranoid!
- Orange - TV actors in loyalty-inspiring Alpha Complex sitcoms (That's My Commie!) and dramas (CSI: CSI Sector).
- Yellow - Assistant retail sales managers - no, wait, don't put the book down! It's harrowing true-to-life pressure, but funny!
- Green - Emergency Disaster Response Teams, celebrities who help out at disaster scenes (often by creating them).
- Blue - Internal Security troopers with awesome armor, brain-curdling weaponry and utterly impossible assignments.
- Indigo - Secret agents infiltrating traitorous societies, R&D mad scientists plotting revenge, revenge I tell you, hahaha!
- Violet - Executives who are rolling in money, run entire portfolios of service firms, and are unbelievably, deeply screwed.
Plus new living quarters, social clubs, a tour of AlphaNet, and a nerve-wracking trip to the Happy Fun Job Placement Center!
BONUS! New Mandatory Bonus Duties like the advertising & branding officer, financial officer and agent provocateur!
- Everything you need to maintain fear and ignorance at all security clearances from Orange through Violet! Explore new levels of paranoid hilarity!
- New Troubleshooter duties and secret society activities for all clearances above Red!
- Things to buy, Internal Security dossiers, and more!
- Unsullied by tedious game fiction from eager yet dismally untalented novices!