From the back of the book:
" 'No! Alderaan is peaceful. We have no weapons!'
But Princess Leia's plea to Grand Moff Tarkin went unheeded, and the Death Star battle station turned its deadly super laser upon the unsuspecting world. Alderaan, once a paradise world where violence was nonexistent, was totally obliterated.
Now only an asteroid field remains to remind the galaxy of the might of the Empire. It is called the Graveyard by spacers and free-traders, and stories about it fill the idle hours in cantinas from the Outer Rim to the Core itself - rumors of Jedi artifacts floating among the ruins, of ghost ships that wink in and out of sight.
Who will venture into the field of shattered rock to confirm the tales of a powerful legacy from the past? Who will brave the dangers of the Graveyard of Alderaan?
64-page book features:
- A full-length adventure that takes Rebel characters back to the ruins of Princess Leia's adoptive home world.
- Maps and diagrams of Bazaar, an Ithorian herd ship that can serve as the starting point for dozens of adventures.
- Descriptions of the Alderaan asteroid field and all that it contains.
- Traps and opponents to test even the strongest Rebel heroes.
- Adventure script and cut-away scenes to help capture the mood and feel of the Star Wars universe."