From the Back Cover:
A Conspiracy of Shadows
With the end of everything looming among the stars, the time has come for decisive action among races of the surface world. But old prejudices die hard, and not all in the elven nation of Kyonin believe the dire portents of doom from the heavens. Among the stoic court of the queen of the elves, lies and scheme's run rampant, and some would rather see a second Age of Darkness than the revelation of their conspiracies. Can the PCs root out the coruption that festers inside the elven homeland and dare the demon-haunted forest the shelters a secret now threatening to destroy the entire world?
This volume of Patherfinder includes:
- A Memory of Darkness, an adventure for 12th-level characters, by J.D.Wiker
- A gazetteer of Kyonin, the mystery-shrouded homeland of the elves, by James L. Sutter
- A look into the clandestine secrets of the church of Calistria, goddess of lust, revenge, and trickery, by Sean K. Reynolds.
- A race to the headquaters of the Pathfinder Society puts Eando Lmine at odds with a fellow adventurer in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Amber E. Scott
- Five new monsters by Mike Ferguson, James Jacobs, Hal MacLean, and Sean K. Reynolds.