From the back of the book:
The Best of All Possible Worlds
Discover within this weighty, full-color tome the world of Golarion, home of the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting. A time of lost prophecies grips the world, bringing with it an unending maelstrom, a tear in the fabric of reality, a surge of diabolism, and the endless threat of war. Yet all is not lost, for these dark times provide ample opportunity for adventure and untold heroism.
Inside this exciting and informative tome you will find:
- Detailed summaries of dozens of player character races (including entries for all of Golarion’s human ethnic groups) and new options for standard classes like wizards, clerics, and rogues.
- Concise examinations of nearly 40 crumbling empires, expansionistic kingdoms, and independent city-states centered around the Inner Sea.
- Glimpses at the rest of the world beyond the continents of Avistan and Garund.
- Meticulous examinations of the 20 common deities of Golarion, plus numerous additional lesser gods, archdevils, demon lords, and the angelic empyreal lords.
- Chronicles of some of the most important organizations in the Inner Sea region and across the world.
- Descriptions of lost empires, an overview of Golarion’s history, a look at time and space, and a survey of the Inner Sea region’s climate and bizarre weather phenomena.
- A peek into the underground realm known as the Darklands.
- Locations for Pathfinder Adventure Paths and Pathfinder Modules marked on a map for the first time, a pronunciation guide for some of Golarion’s most challenging words, a rogue’s gallery of useful NPCs, and random encounter tables, and a giant pull-out poster map of the Inner Sea region.
- More than 40 feats, five new prestige classes, and an assortment of equipment and magic items.