From the back cover:
Strength of Stone, Will of Steel!
Hammer & Helm is the first of Green Ronin's Races of Renown sourcebooks. A player's toolkit packed with character options, Hammer & Helm explores dwarf culture through a plethora of expertly designed rules by Dragon Magazine editor Jesse Decker. If you want to learn the secrets of dwarven hair braiding and marriage rituals, look elsewhere. If you want 112 pages of options that let you completely customize your dwarf character, Hammer & Helm is for you. Go far beyond the core rulebook with:
- 16 new prestige classes, including the Stormhammer, Magesmith, Thunderthrower, and Acolyte of the Crystal Path.
- Over 50 new feats, including feats of two new types: bloodline and bonding.
- New underearth creatures and templates, such as the iron-souled and the hammerstruck.
- 5 new domains and over 50 new spells.
- An armory full of new equipment, including the introduction of exotic armor.
- Enough new magic items to please the greediest dwarf.
- Dwarven siege weapons, including magical enhancements.
- Stunning interior illustrations by David Griffith.
- And a whole lot more!
There's never been a better time to be a dwarf!