The Dragon Warriors rulebook is a 256-page complete introduction to a life of adventure in the Lands of Legend, with all the information and rules that you need to play the game.
- Seven character classes: knights; barbarians; assassins; sorcerers; mystics; elementalists; and warlocks
- A complete description of the world of Legend
- Hundreds of spells, magic items and monsters
- All the rules needed to explore the world of Legend and deal with its inhabitants—whether they’re friendly or hostile
- Examples of play comic-strips
- Stunning artwork and cartography from Jon Hodgson, Erik Wilson, Scott Purdy, Scott Neil, Andy Hepworth and Andy Law
The Dragon Warriors rulebook contains everything needed for a newcomer to the exciting world of roleplaying games to learn how to play, and enough depth and invention to keep experienced and jaded players happy. Old fans will be delighted with the way that the new book makes the game easier to play; new fans will find a fantastic new world and the tools to explore it within the covers of Dragon Warriors.
Most of the content of the rulebook is taken from the six classic Dragon Warriors books published in the 1980s, re-edited by Ian Sturrock (Conan RPG, Slaine RPG), with additional text, a new introduction by original author Dave Morris and a brand-new introductory adventure.