From publisher blurb:
This newly updated 273-page PDF supplement is loaded with material for both Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 Edition) and HackMaster, including:
- New items and errata fixes! Watchman equipment from the Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands is now included, and errata items and clarifications from the first print run are incorporated into this PDF!
- In the Marketplace! Read about bartering, marketplace swindles, taxation and trade, as well as item quality and coins of the realm!
- Weaponry! Learn about weapon construction, details and terms. Also includes over 600 ranged and melee weapons, as well as weapon accessories!
- Armor, Shields and Barding! Choose from dozens of armor types, plus armor accessories, shields, helmets and more. See detailed closeups of armor construction! Learn about armor maintenance, monsterhide armor, and more!
- Tools, Gear and Equipment! Discover items for all professions, including academics, adventurers, artisans, healers, merchants, spellcasters and more. Also includes over 60 items specifically for thieves!
- Personal Goods and Services! From cosmetics to grooming to persons for hire and sale, this section covers it all! This section includes details, pricing and statistics for over 100 hirelings and mercenaries, plus information on slaves and companions!
- Musical Instruments! Whether your character is a bard, or simply musically minded, over 80 musical instruments await you here. Each instrument includes pricing and bardic music effects!
- Games and Entertainment! Gambling simulations (both dice and card) allow you to play the games of the medieval fantasy world, while dozens more items await a clever performer's purchase!
- Food and Drink! Along with detailed listings for foodstuffs, this section also includes information on agriculture and husbandry, meals and dining etiquette!
- Concoctions! Learn about alchemical mixtures, herbal remedies, poisons, drugs and more!
- Animals! Here are over 80 domestic and exotic animals, including pricing and other related accessories!
- Clothing! Whether mingling with peasants in the marketplace, seeking an audience with royalty, or outfitting for a cold northern expedition, this section adds a greater level of authenticity to clothing's effects, both on the characters and the world around them.
- Travel and Transportation! Along with details on the dangers of land and water travel, this section lists over 50 land vehicles and aquatic craft, plus information on hired transporation, tolls and tariffs!
- Lodging! Whether you seek sleeping accomodations, rooms for rent or buildings for purchase, this section has it all!
Although usable in any campaign, this book uses the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting as a base for descriptive text and cultural details. In this realistic, dynamic world, complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come face to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
This book is intended for use by d20 or D&D players and Dungeon Masters (DMs) and HackMaster players and GameMasters (GMs) alike.