Table of Contents
- A 72 page Characters book with sections on creating a character, attributes, appearance, background, advantages, disadvantages, skills, equipment, encumbrance, development, and random character generation. Also includes forms and a character sheet.
- An 80 page Adventuring book with sections on success rolls, basic and advanced combat, injuries, illness, fatigue, game mastering, background, animals, and writing your own adventures. Also includes a glossary and index.
- A 24 page booklet of Charts and Tables with hex maps.
- A back-to-back booklet with a 14 page solo adventure, "All In a Night's Work" and an 18 page game-mastered adventure, "Caravan to Ein Arris".
- A full color set of 28 Cardboard Heroes with additional weapons and equipment markers.
- A strip of black plastic base material for Cardboard Heroes.
- A double-sided sheet of Cardboard Heroes instructions, order form, and special offers.