This is a collection of 100 different dogs that could be found in Pugmire, whether within the city itself or in other towns or villages. Some are based in Pugmire itself, and would rarely be found outside of the City of Good Dogs. Others travel more, and can be encountered on the roads.
Each dog is given a name and descriptions of what they do. Some of the dogs could be useful contacts or providers of services. Others could be a source of adventure hooks, as they require items that the characters could go and find for them.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- Felice Malamute: Felice runs a second-hand goods shop in Riverwall. She has a wide range of merchandise of different types and conditions; there is a good chance that any not too unlikely item will be in stock, although not necessarily in good condition. Felice, to those in the know, is willing to buy goods from others without asking too many picky questions about just where an item came from or how the seller came to be selling it.
- Flo Pomeranian: An artisan who is a little too-enamoured with the ability to use magic, Flo has a tendency to fire spells off at the drop of a paw, whether or not it was needed. This has resulted in her getting a talking to by the dogs in blue on more than one occasion, with warnings that just because you can cast spells doesn't mean you should do it on a public street or in a tavern.
- Fred Mastiff: Fred collects, and sometimes creates, maps. He has a good relationship with the Royal Pioneers, who bring him maps of their travels which he then turns into proper maps. In return, he assists the Pioneers with their own maps. On occasion, he also sells maps to other dogs, but is always willing to look into purchasing maps of areas he currently lacks. Fred is especially interested in maps of the Monarchies of Mau.
- George Border-Collie: A very excitable dog, George rarely stops talking. He can be a useful source of information, given that he works at a tavern in the Plastic Quarter and often sees people coming and going. The main problem is that George will talk about anything and everything in a constant stream of chatter, and finding a way to interrupt the flow of trivia, irrelevancies and the occasional nugget of useful information to get him to talk on a specific subject is more than a little difficult.
- Gerty Affenpinscher: Gerty is a junior librarian who works at the Royal Library under Lancaster Pug. She has a great love of books and thinks she has landed the best job in the world. When encountered, Gerty will usually be carrying at least one book, in a hand or in a bag, even outside the library, although such books will not be books from the library.
Two pages are the front and rear covers, two pages are the Open Game License and one page is legal and credits.