Welcome to the Great Dale!
This book provides all of the setting, story, and character options needed for adventures in the Great Dale.
The Great Dale is a land in the Forgotten Realms found within the Unapproachable East, a long journey from the Sword Coast. It is a land filled with ancient and terrible secrets waiting to be discovered. Here, powerful druids clash with the fiendish taint left behind by an ancient empire. Opportunity and intrigue await those who join the rush of factions seeking to control the rejuvenated city of Uthmere. Above all, the Great Dale is a land of adventure.
The Great Dale Campaign Guide is filled with exciting new ideas for Dungeon Master’s and players to add to their home games. Inside you'll discover:
- An overview of Dunwood, the Dale, the Forest of Lethyr and surrounding lands
- A history of the Great Dale and the factions that influence the region.
- A new player character race - the Volodni
- 11 class archetypes such as the Nar Demonbinder, the Nentyar Hunter and Rauthmari Battle Mage
- 3 new character backgrounds customized for the Great Dale
- 6 feats including cooperative Circle Magic
- 18 spells wielded by the Great Dale's mystics and learned wizards
- 13 magic items used to tame a war-torn land
- 15 unique NPCs waiting to help - or betray - adventurers
- 13 new monsters to challenge players, including the Demon Lord Eltab
- A collection of adventure ideas to create your own campaigns in the Great Dale.