From publisher blurb:
- Contains Strong language & Graphic Descriptions
- Written for use with the Swords & Wizardry Complete roleplaying game, but suitable for any Old-School or retroclone roleplaying game.
A selection of content to supplement The City of Great Lunden city setting book for the Gold ENnie Award-winning 'The Midderlands'.
Adventures in Great Lunden is a collection of adventures and rules for The City of Great Lunden city setting for use with old school roleplaying games. It is designed to be used alongside The Midderlands setting and hence is 'The Midderlands Compatible'. Game stats are presented for use with Swords & Wizardry Complete, which means they are easily adopted for old school games/retroclones. Much of the content is designed to be as system-neutral as possible, so feel free to use it with any fantasy game system you like.
This book DOES NOT require The Midderlands setting, but it is greatly enhanced with it. There might be references to things found in the other books. Don't worry if you don't have those previous settings books, you can still get them here.
This fantastic addition to The City of Great Lunden setting contains adventures, a short story, optional rules, etc.:
- Lunden Above, Gardeners Below - A short story following The Gardeners of Walshale on a mission into the fetid sewers of the city.
- Changing of the Guard - A religious artefact has gone missing and suspicion lies with the ward's Peekers.
*The Golden Bar of Clopetra - A heist adventure to steal the Golden Bar of Clopetra and put Miles Farthing out of business.
- Curse of the Ghostly Gripe - Rumours of a ghostly sewer gripe are circulating and with panic rising, help is needed.
Ullasar's Necklace - The owner of the Lucky Bazaar has had a valuable item of jewellery stolen and he wants it returned.
- The Wayward Sons - An adventure crawl around the city hunting for clues to Michael Mackey's lost inheritance.
*The Ginger Clipper - Discover the identity of the 'Ginger Clipper' terrorising Netherwark ward by shaving innocent red-headed folk.
*Optional rules for street and sewer adventures.
- Additional oddities and urban legends.