From publisher blurb:
Could the monsters known as Caterpillar Things be the larval form of the Mothman Monster? Is the Corrival Battler as aggressive and dangerous as adventurers claim? Are Darkhounds really magically mutated Dog Boys? Is that why they see Coalition soldiers as friends and allies? Ee-Bee Gee-Bees are kinda cute, how dangerous can they be? Is it true the animals and people slain by the Death Springer rise as zombies?! What on Rifts Earth is a Field Reaper?
This book reveals it all.
Designed with both Players and Game Masters in mind, with creatures that can be used as pets, companions, riding animals, attack animals, and even unlikely allies, as well as slobbering monsters and catalysts for adventure. Adult, juvenile, and young stages of life give every creature three different levels of power and danger. Presented as a complete ecosystem, with maps and details to bring each animal to life. All provide plenty of spice to add to your characters and adventures.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail, updated and expanded.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects, and more.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found at a glance.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Powerful art.
- Includes basic S.D.C. stats for each creature description.