From publisher blurb:
You’ve got it into your head that there can’t be much worse than you. You’re a monster, a feral animal, barely controlled and just snapping at unfortunate bastards who cross your path.
Well, newsflash, buster: there’s far worse out there than your hairy hide.
We are mutation. We are forced devolution. We are throwbacks and beings so ancient you wish mommy Luna had kept a lid on us. You’ve got teeth and claws. We use disease as a weapon, tear open the Gauntlet for fun, get into the minds and bodies of your precious families.
You talk a good game. You claim to be “Forsaken.” Oh, poor you.
You don’t know what it is to be unwanted, shunned, truly treated as abominations.
But don’t worry, cousin. We’ll show you.
Shunned by the Moon includes:
- A rich cast of monstrous creatures suitable for Werewolf: The Forsaken, Beast: The Primordial, and other Chronicles of Darkness games.
- Thorough examinations of the culture, practices, and abilities of the Pure, the Bale Hounds, and other depraved werewolves.
- Threats from the world of spirits, including void spirits, spirit-ridden, and new Hosts such as the Children of Termite, the Wasp Hosts, and the Toad Hosts, among many more.
- Human antagonist groups fit to take on any pack of werewolves or direct their attentions against other supernatural foes.
- New, terrifying idigam and Father Wolf’s first attempt at predators, the Geryo.
- An accessible how-to guide on running your first chronicles of Werewolf, including how to incorporate many of the creatures introduced in this book.