Collection of Pre-Constructed Stories for Trinity Continuum
From the back of the book:
“We call them Talents because they’re different. They have certain qualities about them, certain knacks. It’s subtle, never quite superhuman, and no two are the same. They all have one thing in common, though — they’ll adapt to whatever you throw at them. I’ve seen Talents survive situations that’d kill you or me five times over, and come out of it looking like they’d just gone for a jog. Don’t ever underestimate them. These people are capable of anything, as long as they want it hard enough.”
- — Dr. Stephanie Levine, Director of Dimensional Sciences, Project Echo
TRINITY: IN MEDIA RES is a collection of pre-constructed stories for TRINITY CONTINUUM, each centering on Talents - hypercompetent individuals with uncanny abilities and a hefty dose of luck whose lives always seem to take turns for the exciting. Storyguides can use these ready-to-go adventures to start off a new campaign with a bang, weave in as an interstitial story, or modify to suit their own ongoing games.
TRINITY: IN MEDIA RES includes:
• Codename: Aquarius, a spy story of questionable loyalties in a wilderness of mirrors.
• Artifacts, Etc., a tale of repatriating ancient artifacts misused by a Hollywood studio.
• Caper, Incorporated, a reality-bending super-science heist for the fate of the world.
• Classified: Help Wanted, a deadly game of cat-and-mouse in a single locked-in skyscraper.