From publisher blurb:
Explore the Unknown
Elevation was a proud organisation of brave explorers, seeking new worlds and alien species.
Now, 40 years later, its founder has been lost in space. Funds dwindle, outdated equipment falls apart and Elevation’s few remaining starships barely work.
But a small team of die-hard explorers refuse to give up. The search for new aliens ready to join the galactic community is much too important to leave to shady corporations and criminals.
Elevation is a campaign and setting book for M-SPACE. It contains three scenarios and a detailed subsector with descriptions of worlds, locations, technologies and powers.
- Three scenarios forming an exploration campaign
- Technology, key personnel and driving forces behind the organisation called Elevation
- Seven major alien species and their home worlds
- Details of the five most powerful organisations: Merchant's Guild, CypherCorp, Krayson Industries, The Order of Science, The Table of Avalon and The Pirate Confederacy
- Several locations, like Elevation's HQ and the lawless Barterdome, ready for use in scenarios
- New technology, vehicles and starships for explorers
- 50 scenario hooks that are easy to expand into new adventures
Extensive chapter of NPCs
- Notes for the Game Master on how to run successful exploration campaigns