From publisher blurb:
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of level 16
Nearly two thousand years ago, in the land which now holds the Klavek Kingdom, a different power ruled the land. The Saatman Empire was a land unlike any seen before or since: it was a place where dragons ruled as gods, each in their own kingdom keeping lesser races as cattle. And above all of these god-kings stood and watched the Saatman, an emperor among god-kings.
Eventually, the humans rose up, and great heroes struck down Saatman, bringing the empire to the ruins it was today, and scattering their servants.
But not destroying them.
Now, a cult still dedicated to the dragon-god-emperor has returned the ancient dragon to life. In revenge of his own empire, he has declared war on the Klavek Kingdom – and commanded the death of all humankind. Can the party stop the genocide, and turn his own allies against him?
Also included in “Saatman’s Throne”:
- A detailed system for reputation and infamy amid a city of warring houses – all of which lay claim to dozens of mad wizards!
- The city of Gustavin, where dragons are gods and feuding houses control every coin.
- The Scrollblade, a powerful weapon that can store any magic it chooses
- Radiant Elixir, and endless source of magical power, at a steep price
- A great and terrible spell, Genocide
- A stitched-together monstrosity, the Serpens
- Appendix: Gods and Kings detailing hidden secrets in the Klavek Kingdom