YOU ARE IRONSWORN
In the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game, you are a hero sworn to undertake perilous quests in the dark fantasy setting of the Ironlands. You will explore untracked wilds, fight desperate battles, forge bonds with isolated communities, and reveal the secrets of this harsh land.
THREE WAYS TO PLAY
One or more players take the role of their characters, while a gamemaster (GM) moderates the session.
You and one or more friends play together to overcome challenges and complete quests. No GM required.
A GM is not needed. You portray a lone heroic character in a dangerous world. Good luck!
- Quest-driven mechanics and fast, flexible character creation.
- Story hooks and creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a GM.
- A setting guide for the Ironlands, a rugged and treacherous peninsula at the edge of the known world.
- Inspiring tools to customize your setting and fine-tune your game experience.
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows.
From back cover text.