From publisher blurb:
Oath of the Frozen King is the first book in our new Adventure Kit product line. The core concept behind the Adventure Kit is to find an RPG sweet spot somewhere between pre-written adventure modules and your own simple prep notes. We’ve created a versatile, flexible framework for you to build your own adventures quickly and easily while the kit does all of the heavy lifting.
The Oath of the Frozen King Adventure Kit
boasts replay value that is virtually unheard of in a roleplaying game product – designed to let Game Masters choose the pieces they like, and fine-tune to their group’s playstyle. With limitless possibilities for customization, no two instances of Oath of the Frozen King
will be the same.
- Adventure Setting: A brief description of the world, realm, and region.
- World Primer: The most important tenets of the world that the adventure is set in.
- Adventure Overview: This top-down view includes high concept details of the lore, tone, and possible conflicts.
- Map: Each Adventure Kit includes a modular map of the adventuring location for easy reference.
- Locations: Each area of the adventure includes a flavorful description and applicable mechanics, as well as sights, sounds, and sensations.
- Encounters: This list of encounters includes roleplay encounters, combats, skill challenges, puzzles and traps, and a climactic encounter.
- NPCs: Each Adventure Kit comes packed with a handful of unique and thematic non-player characters.
- Resolution and Rewards: This section offers some suggested adventure resolutions and ideas for rewards and loot for the adventurers.
- Toolbox: Modular add-ons and adventure enhancements like mechanics, thematic phrases, set dressing, trinkets and loot, and simple generators for monsters, skill challenges, and traps
- Fully 5E compatible, and easily alterable to fit any fantasy roleplaying game system or setting.