In the Face of Death
is part survival guide and part cityscape setting that I believe is unlike anything you have ever quite seen or considered before in a zombie RPG. I hope In the Face of Death™ makes you look at the zombie apocalypse setting in a new and expanded way that presents to you an endless wealth of ideas and adventure. The zombie element really puts such a fun and deadly twist on the traditional post-apocalypse game setting. One where survival after the collapse of human civilization is complicated by the fact that undead creatures lurk EVERYWHERE. It combines elements of survival in a post-apocalyptic world, horror, zombies, madness, and classic dungeon exploring with a touch of something different and unique. This is a book that pushes the genre and builds a world of adventure built upon human ingenuity, courage, hope, and madness.
- Rethinking the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Survival in the urban environment.
- Living on the rooftops in the heart of the city.
- Urban homesteads, resources, defenses, traps, and more.
- Death Cults, a different type of danger.
- Bad people, Gutter Rats, Flesh Peddlers, and more.
- Heroic Masked Lunatics – a new type of hero, as player characters.
- Kids, teenagers, and young survivors as player characters.
- 100+ adventure hooks and dozens of additional ideas to take your zombie campaign to new heights.