Excerpted from the back cover:
History isn't written by the victors. It's written by the people with the time machines.
You are agents of TimeWatch, defending the timestream from the depredations of radioactive cockroaches, psychic velociraptors, and human meddlers. Go back in time to help yourself in a fight, thwart your foes by targeting their ancestors, or check out a scroll in the Library of Alexandria. Just watch out for paradoxes that may erase you from existence ... or worse. If you've ever dreamed of going on world-changing adventures from the age of the dinosaurs to the end of the universe this game is for you.
The TimeWatch roleplaying game includes:
- Rules for thrilling time chases, combat in every era, and the dangers of paradox, powered by the GUMSHOE investigative system.
- Extensive GM advice for creating and running games where PCs can travel anywhere, anywhen.
- Fourteen settings where you can face Mythos horrors, slide between alternate universes, steal the treasures of the ages, and more
- More than a dozen ready-to-play time seeds, iconic pregenerated characters, and three full adventures
- Plenty of options, so you can easily customize the game to match your group's preferred style of play