From publisher blurb:
Demons for your Roleplaying Games
This Product is Sure to Thrill Your Gaming Table!
Demons are the most terrifying creatures that an adventure may encounter; why then do so many games rehash the same old fiends? It is time to break out of the box? Theresa Bane, author of Encyclopedia of Demons in World Religions and Cultures, has compiled terrifying components from mythology around the world, guaranteed to help you make your game even more memorable.
Make your own Demonic Bestiary with what is inside. We provide a demon worksheet for you to use in your fiendish constructions.
- All you need is 2d6
- Demonic Being worksheet is provided to organize your creation in an easy to reference format.
- Determine the details of the demonic species, its appearance, how its destroyed, how it is summoned, its position in the infernal hierarchy, and of course - what it can offer an unsuspecting victim.
- Discover its abilities: magical, physical, psychic, and intellectual.
- Determine what exposition character may be placed into the plot to help the players contend with the infernal monster.
- Includes a list of different vampire slayers, taken directly out of mythology, just in case the players need an ally in the cause.
- How can you save a victim who has been possessed?
- Includes 36 story plot twist/theme builder categories that provide story hooks for running demonic adventures spot-lighting your new creations.