From publisher blurb:
Equipment as savage as you are!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the “10 Series” which will presents 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new magical items to supplement the Barbarian, without getting in the way of the weapons, armor, ring of protection, cloack of protection, amultet of natural armor and belt of strength you want to take.
- Adversity's Bulwark armor and shield special ability: Use your rage to overcome detrimental effects, so you can get on with the beat down you are giving.
- Felling Storm weapon special ability: If you hit an opponent while raging perform a bonus combat maneuver, because you want to do more than just exchange blows.
- Boots of the Wild Rust: Be the first to reach your opponents, charge through rough terrain, or even across vast chasms.
- Bracers of Epic Deeds: Perform unique combat manevuers with great alacrity to astound friend and foe alike.
- Gauntlets of the Breaker: Hinder an opponents natural attacks, natural armor, and an opponents full plate, plus deal more damage to objects. Because sometimes its more fun to maim than to kill.
- Helm of the Nomad: Take a 10 or sometimes even a 20 on some of the barbarians most useful class skills, even in the most dire of circumstance it my just save your (or your allies) life.
- Ring of Spritual Spite: use your rage to protect you from magical damage, so you can show spellcasters the power of hate.
- Baldric of Restraint: Sacrifice your rage to heal your wounds, and live to hate another day.
- Mantle of Thorns: Do you like to grapple or are you tired of being grappled, swallowed or raked, then this garment is for you.
- “The Fell Hammer” Legacy Item: Let your magic item level up with you, and provide you with the ultimate tool of savagery!