From the back of the book:
It’s Good To Be Bad
Not every protagonist is a hero! Author Thurston Hillman brings you all the twisted tools you need to carry out nefarious deeds in Pathfinder Player Companion: Agents of Evil. Delve deep into discussions of what it means to undertake evil tasks, both for truly selfish characters and for those hard-eyed heroes willing to get their hands dirty in pursuit of the greater good. Explore new character options for PCs not squeamish about what patrons, gods, or other sources of power they serve, and gear up with a smorgasboard of sinister magic items, forbidden equipment, and spells that will make paladins think twice about working with you!
Adventure isn’t just for goody-goodies anymore. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- General and specific tactics for battling the forces of good, from self-righteous paladins to holier-than-thou angels.
- New background options, story feats, and character traits to help you flesh out your villainous past. Were you the product of a hard life, or just born rotten to the core?
- Details on who worships the evil gods of the Inner Sea, and a brief review of their nonevil cults, including the appeaser cleric archetype, who channels nefarious powers to unaligned ends.
- New archetypes to emphasize moral compromise and sinister influences, such as the insinuator antipaladin, who serves no cause but his own glory.
- New spells, magic items, magic weapons, feats, and poisons to help give your morally compromised adventurers the edge over their foes!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.