From publisher website:
What's New & Different
Dark Druids was previously released in 2002 by Troll Lord Games as a d20 module; and then released again by Rob Kuntz in 2006, expanded with additional content, as pdf modules for the Creations Unlimited system and the d20 system. (In fact, used copies of the 2002 version aren't hard to find on eBay, Amazon and Noble Knight Games, usually around $10 + shipping, so if you'd prefer that version, grab it!)
If you already own a prior version and are unsure whether to get the new version, the following might help you decide...
The new 2015 version of Dark Druids:
- Incorporates all the 2006 expansion material (see below).
- Adjusts the mechanics & statistics for usability with 1st edition AD&D.
- Includes 40+ new illustrations, many suitable for showing the players, even if you run an older version of the module.
- Contains newly re-renedered maps that are clearer and more correct than prior versions.
- Has been re-organized for better ease-of-use during play.
(Note: Keyed areas have be re-numbered and in some cases re-ordered. So if you're hoping to use the newly re-rendered maps with an older version of the module, you'll have to write the old area numbers onto the new maps.)
2006 Expansion Material:
- Overview map & outline for the Claws in the Dark followup scenario
- N'Threxus, Lord of Pestilence description & stats
- Special Bonus Article—The Dark God: Historical Content, Developer Commentary, and an Ode to the Dark God (this was also previously published in 2003 in Rob Kuntz's ERKME #4, as well as on the Canonfire! website)