From publisher blurb:
Fire Mountain Games has blazed a trail to the dark side with the first adventure path for evil characters for the Pathfinder RPG. They have taken what many GMs consider to be the bane of their existence—an entire party of evil player characters—and turned it into a critically acclaimed and highly popular series of adventures. What you have before you is a product designed to get you into the game quickly by providing eight pregenerated characters designed specifically to be run in an Evil Adventure Path. Each character is built using a 25 point buy, as recommended by the writers of the AP. There are four human PCs. Their stat blocks are accompanied by detailed backgrounds and reasons enough for these dark souls to go forth and wreak havoc through the land, including the details of how they came to be incarcerated in the Prison of the Branded, where the adventure begins.
The iconic consist of four human characters and four unique races from the NeoExodus: A House Divided
campaign setting such as:
- Cavian: Creatures of myth, whispered in legend, lost in the mists of history – and now returned for reasons unknown to any but themselves. Such are the cavians, a race of humanoid rodents noted for their incredible psionic abilities.
- Kalisan: Calibans are pale-white humanoid creatures native to the north of Exodus. Over time, many calibans have migrated to other parts and are now found in almost every parts of Exodus. Calibans have a well-deserved reputation for cannibalism and savagery. Kalisans are the most civilized of their race and are indistinguishable physically from their feral caliban cousins, although calibans can distinguish one another. Calibans tend to be much more feral and are less suited to be player characters. However the Kalisans are well-adapted.
- P’Tan: In ancient times, the First Ones enslaved all of Exodus; their plans were served well by countless thousands of unwilling servants. Once their slaves rose up and overthrew them, however, the First Ones were cast into the depths - bereft not only of their power, but also of the vast majority of the very slaves who brought them low.
- Sasori: Resources wax and wane, weapons and spells become obsolete, the master craftsman of one era is displaced by the industry of the next, and even land becomes worthless with the shifting ages. But information, say the sasori, is the one commodity that is always in demand. These scorpion-like creatures are brokers of information, by turns the greatest secret-keepers and the supreme spies of Exodus. Sasori are also known for their willingness - and ability - to kill to protect their secrets.
These iconic consist of:
- Anxelica Luris, Female human inquisitor
- Arok Headtaker, Male kalisan magus
- Cormac Blackwood, Male human antipaladin
- Ghostwhisker, Male cavian alchemist (mindchemist)
- Glimmershade, Female sasori rogue
- Kalina Rhys, Female human cleric of Asmodeus
- Rajas the Defiler, Male p’tan barbarian
- Zachris Swayne, Male human sorcerer