From the publisher's website (http://www.dig1000holes.com/vast-starlit/): "A nano-game of interstellar crime & rebellion...
The core rulebook. A universe of adventure that fits in your pocket. Just under 445 words long, and jam packed with all you need to play:
• Character creation rules;
• Rules for creating your rogue vessel;
• Aggressive GM-full, drama-forward, scene now, story framing mechanics;
• Complete rules for creating alien species, cultures and environments;
• And bold diceless resolution mechanics."