Raise your banner and lead the charge in your fight against the dreaded demons of the Abyss with Pathfinder Player Companion: Demon Hunter’s Handbook! Whether you’re crusading against the demons crawling from the horrific Worldwound or you’ve traveled all the way to the Abyss to fight these fiends on their own turf, this volume will give you everything you need to face off against the forces of the demonic horde.
Demon Hunter’s Handbook contains player-focused, in-depth discussions of demons, how to slay them, and the best ways to survive encounters against these despicable foes. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Traits and advice for characters whose pasts have been soiled by the taint of demons or their cultists.
- Tips and guidelines for joining Golarion’s various demon-hunting organizations, as well as advice on how to start your own.
- New feats, rage powers for brawlers who seek to stand toe-to-toe with demonic foes, and archetypes like the cold iron warden—perfect for cult-busting inquisitors!
- Innovative new demon-slaying tools and weapons born from the efforts of the Mendevian Crusades.
- Details on the most heinous demonic foes, from the teeming rabble of the Abyss to unfathomable demon lords!
- In-depth details on the Worldwound and the Abyss, as well as traits for the unfortunate characters that hail from these dark realms.
- New spells, magic items, methods of demon interrogation, kits to prepare you for fights with demons, and much more!
Written by Philip Minchin, F. Wesley Schneider, and Jerome Virnich.
Cover Art by Jason Engle.