From publisher blurb:
There is magic in music. It is subtle, yet powerful. Legends abound of songs with not just the power to move mens' souls, but to move mountains. There are myths that tell us of the minstrel who could charm audiences with a single note. Even the darker humanoids are known for their relentless war chants that spur them to greater ferocity and allow them to cover great distances without fatigue. There are tales of the singer whose voice could awaken unliving things and breathe life into them. It is even said that there are those whose mastery of music is such that they can play a song and it is heard in the outer planes, heavenly melodies and fiendish dirges.
Where are these legendary songs?
They are all here.
Countless thousands of spells have been published over the years. Wizards have long been in the spotlight and with these spells have seen their capabilities greatly expanded. Now, at long last, with the publication of The Enchiridion of Mystic Music, it's the bard's turn to have his abilities expanded.
Within this tome you will find:
- A complete description of how music abilities work and what it takes to learn them
- Over 100 new musical abilities that a bard can learn and use
- Over a thirty new feats
- Prestige Classes for bards of all stripes
- Mystic Compositions - a new class of magic item
- Enough 'other stuff' to make sure that this sourcbook is completely self-contained - if you have the three Core Rulebooks (the PH, DMG, and MM), you need nothing else to make total use of everything in this work!