The second issue of Ordo Draconis, the journal of the Dragon Warriors (Revised Edition) Roleplaying Game, expands its horizons to feature nearly three times the content and artwork of the first issue and adds statistics for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (1st Edition)! This new volume focuses on Cornumbria, a Saxon and Celt-inspired coastal region in the west of Ellesland. Players and GMs will find plenty of material to fuel their campaigns, including
- "For Whom the Bell Tolls", a 36-page murder mystery based around a Cornumbrian abbey, featuring 10, full-colour maps.
- The Thane, a new warrior class for Dragon Warriors
- Darbon Barony, an in-depth look at a Cornumbrian fief
- Codex Cryptozoologica, featuring the horrid Buggane
- Fireside Tales, a spooky story from the Coronach Marshes
- Location! Location! Location!, an 18 page exploration of Eastmarch: a town set amidst the swirling mists of the Coronach Marshes described including a map of the town and an area map of the Fief.
- Along the Road, a series of mini-encounters to spice up your campaigns
- The Thuland Campaign, the second in a series relating an epic PBM campaign
- A review of Magnum Opus' newest release, Friends or Foes
- What's in a Name?: authentic Cornumbrian words and phrases
- Stats for Dragon Warriors and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (1st Edition).