Adventurers Club #25 is listed in the credits as appearing in Winter 1994, but this is unlikely, given that issue #23 also appeared in Winter 1994. (However, without the ability to corroborate the dates, and to check which one is correct, this issue will also be listed as Winter 1994 until better information comes to the surface).
This issue features articles for Dark Champions and Fantasy Hero.
- 'Nuff Said by W.D. Robinson
- N-Ray Vision: Review of HeroMaker 2.0 from Hero Software by Scott F. Heine
- Crooks & Crusaders: The Author of The Ultimate Martial Artist presents Seeker! by Steven S. Long
- Games Within Games: A regular look at the dynamics of roleplaying by Collie Collier
- GM's Discretion: Steve looks at Area Effect, HA, and Armor Piercing by Steven Perrin
- The Realm of Velakris: A Fantasy Setting for the HERO System by Steven S. Long
- Slippery As An Eel: A scenario for Dark Champions by Cary Burkett
- Putting the "Control" Back in Elemental Controls: Aaron Examines Elemental Controls by Aaron Allston
- Corporations Errata: Some corrections by the co-author by Mark Arsenault
- Help From Above: Playing with the Fantasy Hero Cleric by John Ward
- Pharmacology in Dark Champions: A look at drugs for the street-level campaign by Amy Crittenden
- Corporations Unbound: New Corporation Profiles by Geoff Berman
- How to Run an Interlocking Campaign ... without going crazy! by Jonathan Osborne