From publisher blurb:
Ever wonder how to be a Game Master? The Rifts® Primer lays it all out for you, along with how to use NPCs (Non-Player Characters), building on ideas, creating adventures, storytelling techniques, and rules explanations and examples. And to help you get going, there are two adventures. One is fully fleshed out, complete with pre-generated player characters and stats for the bad guys. The Rifts® Primer includes player tips and some past experiences by the two authors, Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda.
There is also the mounting, suspense-filled Splicers® Legion adventure. I am Legion continues to build to new heights and offers more Splicers® source material. And the Rifts® for Savage Worlds® teaser should get fans excited about this new game line.
The Rifter® #75 includes:
- Rifts® Primer – G.M. and Player Tips, and 2 Rifts® Adventures, by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda. “Official” source material, the Rifts® Primer is jam-packed with G.M. advice, player tips, personal experiences, examples of game play, explanation of rules, and two adventures to get you started.
- The sample adventure is written in such a way that new players who have never played Rifts®, or are completely unfamiliar with the Palladium rules, can run it with just the information presented in this article!
- The second adventure is a step-by-step outline for creating your own adventures.
- New Game Masters and experienced G.M.s alike should enjoy the discussion about the art of role-playing and being a G.M.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Four, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues as Legion reveals part of her sinister plans to your heroes which brings this adventure to a fever pitch. Includes a horrifying new robot and more as heroes fight against Legion and her army of deadly machines.
- Rifts® Setting – A new town in Western Canada, by Scott Fowler.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview® Insight and a sneak peek at the new Rifts® for Savage Worlds® rules. A Kickstarter sensation.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.