From the publisher:
Dungeons, Only Different!
Everyone loves gathering friends for a good GURPS Dungeon Fantasy tomb-looting exploit. But sometimes you want to shake things up. Do things differently. Think "outside the dungeon." This issue of Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- takes your Dungeon Fantasy game into unexpected realms.
This month's untraditional treasures include:
- "Pointless Slaying and Looting," Dungeon Fantasy mastermind Sean Punch's guide to getting into the crypt-crawling game even faster by getting rid of character points. Design your heroes by picking from a few ready-made packages, and go go go!
- "Dungeons of Mars," a meaty guide to bringing the action and excitement of dungeon fantasy to a whole new world, from Transhuman Space line editor Phil Masters. Discover how the tropes, themes, heroes, and threats of the Red Planet can come together for a different kind of Dungeon Fantasy experience.
- "From the Bottom Up," a guide to playing as monsters in Dungeon Fantasy, from GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables author Matt Riggsby! Use the included GURPS templates to become a dragon, lich, specter, and much more.
- "Good Dungeons," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Banestorm: Abydos scribe David L. Pulver. Learn why the forces of good might dwell in dungeons . . . and why even ethical heroes might loot these dwellings.
- "Dungeon Fantasy Video Gaming," a guide to bringing computer RPGs to the tabletop, with a versatile new GURPS template -- the imitator -- plus rules and guidelines for bringing the pixelated experience to the players.
This month's Pyramid wraps up with a Random Thought Table that gives you some ideas to make your own alternate dungeons. Whether you're looking for a new twist on traditional dungeoneering or something radically different, this issue is treasure beyond measure!