Alternate GURPS III
From the publisher:
New Tools for Tinkerers
You can do anything with GURPS . . . but sometimes, you want to push the envelope even more. This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- offers new GURPS character-creation options, rules you can use, and ways to work together like never before. This game-tweaking issue includes:
- "Bucket of Points," GURPS Line Editor Sean Punch's innovative new way to look at character creation that lets the GM have balance and versatility.
- "Team Up!", new rules that will have your heroes working together and combining abilities like never before.
- "Alternate Guns Specialties and Techniques," a way to overhaul the existing categorizations of the Guns skill that makes shootists simpler and more realistic.
- "Social Points," this month's Eidetic Memory installment from GURPS Basic Set co-author David L. Pulver that shows what happened when David offered more options for social characters . . . including a fully statted character from that campaign.
- "Natural Weapons," presenting a new advantage that can model unusual inborn abilities -- plus 11 samples from the unnatural world!
- "Everyman Tasks," a look at activities that everyone should be able to do without much difficulty, from the mind of GURPS Social Engineering author William H. Stoddard.
- "By Default," an alternate method for solving the problem of heroes with sky-high attributes and not much else, presented by GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling author Douglas Cole.
- "A Full Complement," another Sean Punch-penned article that provides new ways to help out others through complementary skill use.
This month's Pyramid also features a Random Thought Table where you know what you're getting, plus an Odds and Ends that includes an option for GURPS Powers: Divine Favor, as revealed by that tome's scribe, Jason "PK" Levine. Whether you're making characters, making friends, or making a trip to the shooting range, you're sure to find something here that will make life more interesting!