From publisher blurb:
Now available. Khan's Press's second installment of their new quarterly magazine, TEMPEST. Each quarter promises to feature a "Storm" of new material that will be useful in nearly every d20 setting! Whether your gaming group plays high fantasy, gritty horror, medieval realism, or modern thrillers you will find something in the magazine to love. Every 3 months, we will be bringing you a selection of new feats, unique weapons, magic treasure, spells, monsters, dungeons, and/or alternate rules! Add something new to your game... In addition, each issue will contain fresh artwork, new fiction stories, interviews, and comic strips! The TEMPEST will make an enjoyable read even if your gaming group plays a practical joke on you and hides from you for the weekend! Grab your copy of Tempest!!
Pick up this PDF and see how Khan's Press celebrates the chaos and elements of spring. The TEMPEST Magazine will feature something for everyone! Pick up this sophomore edition and see how much more we've crammed into the "Storm".
In this issue:
- Dark Heart: Murrok's Tale part 2 (ElfClash Fiction by Maggie McCall)
- Writer Profile of Garth Wright
- Feats of Havoc (10 new feats)
- Spells of Air (10 new spells for the arcane and the divine)
- Dead of Night (fiction by Heather Murray)
- Alternate Rules, Weapon Modifications, and ElfClash: Realm of Lanai Freebies
- New Art, Humorous Items in the heart of April's Fools, another Pewfell comic strip by Chuck Whelon.