From the publisher "Big guns, huge starships, daring adventures, even bigger guns -- it's a new realm of high powered epic space fantasy! CORE Command taps into the same legends and archetypes that power the fantasy myths. Its wide-open, galactic-scale setting puts the Player Characters at the center of the action, not on the sidelines, while still providing a common story backbone to ease Players in. It's a brand new realm of high powered epic space fantasy, from the makers of Heavy Gear!
* Technology so powerful, it is virtually indistinguishable from magic;
* Starships so large, they stretch for miles;
* Weapons so powerful, they make nukes look like small arms fire;
* Doomsday devices so mighty, they can destroy entire star systems;
* Plots so big, they threaten the known universe;
* And of course, big nasty aliens... ".
CORE Command runs on Dream Pod 9's SilCore, requiring Silhouette Roleplaying Core Rules (Deluxe Edition) to play. This system provided rules for using either an enhanced version of the earlier Silhouette system, or the OGL d20 System rules.