From the back of the main rulebook:
"RandomAnime: The new standard for Anime role-playing. RandomAnime is the complete and essential source for straight-up non-stop anime action! The RandomAnime RPG features:
- An unbelievably fast, frightfully simple, and amazingly complete universal role-playing game system. RandomAnime allows you to create and play in any world (anime or live-action) you've ever seen or imagined!
- The Anime Rrealm and Anime Level. Use the Anime Realm to create characters for Shojo, Shonen, or Sentai games and play at the power level you want. Select one of seven Anime Levels for your game to make it either gritty and realistic or cartoony to the extreme!
- Anime-inspired gimmicks. Choose from more than 100 powerful gimmicks to give your character the ability to leap dozens of yards, fly through the air, run across power lines, throw fireballs, summon powerful beasts, form blazing swords, and much, much more!
- The Style Point advancement system. Increase your character's powers by doing stylish things. The more dynamic and over-the-top your role-playing, the quicker your character will power-up!
- Giant Robots. Use RandomAnime's mecha rules to quickly and easily create and fight your own titanic city-smashing robots. That's right - you can level Tokyo every weekend!
RandomAnime: Taking the world by storm, one otaku at a time."
Basic game mechanic is 2d6+"Action Total" (either an Attribute or a Skill) vs. a difficulty level. Damage is done to Health Points (base 30 - a machine gun does 12 points from a burst!) The Anime Level can modify survivability considerably either way.