" "Pantheon and other Roleplaying Games is a 24-page book that includes 5 self-contained role-playing games for 3-6 players and designed to be completed in 1-2 hours.
Pantheon introduced a system called Narrative Cage Match (NCM) that differs from traditional role-playing game systems in that there is no referee or gamemaster. Players control a character that co-operates and competes with other characters to try to steer the course of the story so that their character finishes in a better position that all the others. Players influence the narrative outcomes of the games they are playing using a bidding mechanism that uses beads and traditional six-sided dice.
Pantheon includes 5 games called:
* Grave and Watery - action and horror in an undersea base
* Boardroom Blitz - players battle for control of a family megacorporation
* The Big Hole - modern-day gangsters in a tale of crime, revenge and blackmail
* Destroy all Buildings - Giant monsters ravage Tokyo
* Pantheon - create the universe""
Source: Wikipedia, "Pantheon_(role-playing_game)", available under the CC-BY-SA License.