The RPG Bazaar II - The Monsters of May (May 2013)
- JasonUnited States
This RPG Bazaar is an "Open Marketplace" with a RPG related theme, these could include anything RPG related. I would like to keep board-games off this list (see item #2 below) as to not conflict with the bigger BGG flea market. Thanks for understanding and not upsetting the trolls. -The ManagementRecommend
This month's BGG Flea Market link: Flea Market 32: Light My Flea (June 2013)
The lastest Wargaming Fleamarket: Sixth Monthly Wargame Flea - June 2013
RPGGeek Bazaar subscription Thread: RPG Geek Bazaar subscription thread
BGG Flea Market subscription: Flea Market Trade Lists Subscription Thread
Wargaming subscription: Monthly WARGAME Flea Market - Subscription Geeklist
Props for the original idea (and header) to:David Spitzley(Dspitzle)United States
Geeks are welcome to set up "stalls" to offer specific items which can be bought, sold or traded (just like real flea markets!). In the interests of simplicity, here are the specs:
1) Each person can post an unlimited number of items which they are interested in trading off.
2) This is an RPG centered Market! If you wish to sell Video games, board-games, or anything that isn't RPG related please head over to the BGG Flea Market and set up shop there (see link above). Just trying to keep the conflict of games out of the way.
3) If something is traded, edit the item and note it as "Traded/Sold/Aliens stole it/Mutants ate it/Alchemist transformed it into gold" and leave the item up for a few days before removing it. This will allow those that were interested in the item to know it is no longer available. This will help keep the trade list cleaned without the need to re-post everything. Unless the consensus is to set up a new "Market" each month.
4) Please do not update your items with unnecessary edits. Ie: If an item is pending sale/trade, add a comment below the specific item. If you wish to post games you are seeking, do so in the comment section below the geeklist and you may modify that as many times as you wish (see #5). Obviously you may edit the entry to correct an error such as one involving completeness or condition of the game
5) If you are looking for a specific game(s), just list it in the comment section at the bottom of the page.
6) People are encouraged to ask questions and offer possible trades (goods or cash) in the comments. Until an item is updated to show it is traded, please feel free to continue making offers.
7) Shoppers are encouraged to make offers even if they don't match the contents of the seller's Want list, unless the sellers specifically request otherwise.
8) Any direct purchases should be completed through the Marketplace instead of the trade manager. The marketplace will automatically keep track of the 3% commission to the Geek and let you know when you've accumulated enough commissions to pay to make it worth while to the geek - otherwise Paypal transaction fees eat most of a payment to the site.
9) Shipping is to be agreed upon by both parties, if there's a trade involved and one side will be considerably more expensive to ship, it's considered good form to help out.
NOTE: It's always helpful to have some games on your Want in Trade or Wishlist
Addendum: Any ideas to make this list bigger, better, more useful, feel free to send me a geek-mail, comment on the bottom, send smoke signals, carrier pigeons, swimsuit models with hand delivered messages, or whatever you feel more comfortable with.
Last months RPG BAZAAR: The RPG Bazaar
Last months BGG Fleamarket: Flea Market 31: The Oasis of the Diabolical Flea (May 2013)
Last Wargaming Fleamarket: Fifth Monthly Wargame Flea - May 2013
- [+] Dice rolls