Shadow Hexagram's Iron Reviews 2013
Recommend
This year, I'm participating to the Iron Reviewer 2013 contest on RPG Geek. I'll try to go as far as I can or as time allows.

Here is a list of the games I've reviewed and that I intend to review. It's not put up in any particular order though.

Check out these threads and Geeklist below for further information on the Iron Reviewer 2013:

Iron Reviewer 2013 - Discussion Thread
Iron Reviewer 2013 - Contestants
Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: iron_reviewer_2013 [+] iron-reviewer-2013-listing [+] [View All]
1. RPG Item: Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition [Average Rating:8.02 Overall Rank:54]
mbmb
My very first RPG review ever! It's very clumsy though, but well, it feels like I've achieved something, so it's a great one by my (tiny) standards.

mb This review also earned me the 2013 Iron Reviewer microbadge.

Leaner, Punchier, Clearer! A review of Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer’s Edition. [Iron Review 2013 #01]

Loading... | Locked Hide Show Unlock Lock Comment     View Previous {{limitCount(numprevitems_calculated,commentParams.showcount)}} 1 « Pg. {{commentParams.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
{{comment.error.message}}
    View More Comments {{limitCount(numnextitems_calculated,commentParams.showcount)}} / {{numnextitems_calculated}} 1 « Pg. {{commentParams.pageid}} » {{data.config.endpage}}
2. RPG Item: Diaspora [Average Rating:7.94 Overall Rank:63]
mbmb
I wanted my 2nd review to be this game I received as a gift from Cthanta Claus for the RPG Geek Secret Santa Initiative.

"So many stars in this immense universe, so let's make a few our own!" - A Review of Diaspora [Iron Review 2013 #02]
1.00
3. RPG Item: Hollowpoint [Average Rating:7.71 Overall Rank:569]

mbmb
This game really picked my curiosity, and as I joined a PbF game, I just game this fantastic game a review along the way.

“A volleyfire of dice and a trail of dead NPCs” - A review of Hollowpoint. [Iron Review 2013 #03]
1.00
{{comment.error.message}}
4. RPG Item: The Savage World of My Little Pony (4th Edition) [Average Rating:7.00 Unranked]
mbmb
Dear Princess Celestia (and also Princesses Luna, Cadence & Twilight Sparkle...) you will find my review of this fun game if you hoof-click the link below:

"Dear Princess Celestia, it is no easy feat to enforce the magic of friendship in the savage world of Equestria." A review of The Savage World of My Little Pony (4th Edition) [Iron Review 2013 #04]
5. RPG Item: Microscope [Average Rating:8.04 Overall Rank:39]
mbmb
Microscope is such an awesome game that it was difficult to come up with this review.

“One needs more than brick and mortar to build up and stretch a timelined world, it takes a vision from many conflicting kindred spirits.” A review of Microscope [Iron Reviewer 2013 #05]
6. RPG Item: InSpectres [Average Rating:7.63 Overall Rank:106]
mbmb
Truth be told, it took me some time to bring this review about, but I'm glad I did it for this game truly deserves some praise.

“If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who ya gonna call? InSpectres!” – A review of InSpectres [Iron Review 2013 #6a]
{{comment.error.message}}
7. RPG Item: Spark RPG (Kickstarter Backer Draft Edition) [Average Rating:7.67 Unranked]
mbmb
I really enjoyed reviewing the draft version of this innovative game. I really hope it will meet its success!

“I challenge you, and with you, your beliefs and everything you stand for. Why, you’re asking me? But to change your world of course!”– A review of Spark RPG [Iron Review 2013 #06b]
8. RPG Item: Fiasco [Average Rating:8.30 Overall Rank:6]
mbmb
This RPG was on my "to review absolutely" list and being on a lifeline was actually my chance to do so.

“It doesn’t matter if you get caught. What really matters is the plan and my, ahem, I mean our mon… BANG!” – A review of Fiasco [Iron Review 2013 #07]
9. RPG Item: CthulhuTech [Average Rating:7.08 Overall Rank:776]
mbmb
I enjoy this RPG so much that I couldn't have not reviewed it!

“ Forget your silly cartoons, boy. Here what’s real is steel against chitin !” – A review of CthulhuTech [Iron Review 2013 #08]
10. RPG Item: Nova Praxis [Average Rating:7.56 Overall Rank:2757]
mbmb
This RPG was an excellent discovery and a real pleasure to read and review.

“Nanomachines have transformed my brain into super software, and my mindset now inhabits a disposable artificial body. And you know what? I’m feeling as normal as ever… ” – A review of Nova Praxis [Iron Review 2013 #09]
{{comment.error.message}}
11. RPG Item: Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game [Average Rating:8.04 Overall Rank:20]
mbmb
This game is a very faithful adaptation of the eponymous comic book. A pleasure to read, a pleasure to run!

“With this oath I swear to put the needs of my fellow mice above mine, and enforce this at the point of my sword if need be!” – A review of Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game [Iron Review 2013 #10]
{{comment.error.message}}
12. RPG Item: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook [Average Rating:7.91 Overall Rank:38]
mbmb
I had to review this fantastic game one day or another!

“This daunting, mad colossus of a book has the capability of unlocking what is most fantastic and fabulous in our imagination! “ - A review of the Pathfinder Core Rulebook [Iron Review 2013 #11]
13. RPG Item: Monsterhearts [Average Rating:8.18 Overall Rank:113]
mbmb
I didn't expect this game to be so good and it turned out to be a real pleasure to review it.

“You’re my best friend and I love you so much that I want to hurt you and see you bleed to death, just to hurt myself.“ - A review of Monsterhearts [Iron Review 2013 #12]