From publisher blurb:
From the company that brought you Bride of Portable Hole: The Book of Neurotic Fantasy, and the author who really wanted a feat called Bondage Attack in E.N. Arsenal - Whips, comes a product that brings the superficiality and vapidity of pop culture into the realm of heroic fantasy roleplaying.
The chainmail bikini is a classic image of heroic fantasy, but only now do we have the scientific understanding (and the rules) to explain how exactly it protects warrior women in battle. It's a secret that will revolutionize your gaming experience, and possibly get you dumped by your girlfriend.
This book of course contains the full-figured scoop on the chainmail bikini, but wait, there's more! In the pages that follow you'll find:
- Statistics, history, and rules variants of the chainmail bikini.
- Other sexy armour for women and men.
- Rules to craft masterwork bikinis.
- Pretty pictures.
- Rules for conducting beauty contests.
- The folk tale of the magical armor of Quick Don, priest of Elea.
- And enough feats, prestige classes, and magic items of neurotic fantasy to choke a gnoll pimp.